Popular flight Jetstar routes
No Check-in baggage
||No Entertainment on board
||No food served on board. Can be purchased
Low cost airline (no baggage, no food or entertainment).
Find all Jetstar flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Indonesia, Malaysia , Asia, and Australia when booking your Jetstar plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Jetstar Airways Pty Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group, with its Australian low fare operations first commencing in May 2004. Jetstar Asia is part of the Jetstar Group’s value based network which aims to provide all day every day low fares to South East Asia’s most popular leisure destinations. Jetstar Asia is a majority Singapore owned and managed by Newstar Holdings Pty Ltd,. Jetstar currently offers more than 400 flights per week. Jetstar Asia(including JetStar Airways, ValuAir) flies from Singapore to 25 cities in 13 countries throughout Asia.
Date Established : May 2004 (First commenced operations)
Jetstar Class Available
- Starter : Available on all Jetstar flights. The Jetstar economy seats come with an adjustable headrest, a 28in/71cm seat pitch on the A320 aircraft, 29in/74cm seat pitch on the A321 and 31in/79cm on the A330. Special seat selection such as; a window seat, aisle seat or one with extra room are available.
- Business : Available on Business is on international flights operated by an A330 or 787 aircraft only. The Jetstar Business class seats come with wide leather seats with a 38inch/86cm seat pitch for plenty of room to stretch out. A foldout footrest gives your legs extra support and in-seat power lets you charge your laptop or phone. A set of complimentary blanket, pillow, eye mask, toothbrush, toothpaste, socks and cosmetics available for all Business class passengers.
Jetstar Baggage Allowance
- Cabin :
- Economy class passengers are allowed to bring one main item of carry-on baggage and one other small item, with a total combined weight of up to 7 kg.
- Business class passengers are allowed to bring two main items of carry-on baggage, as long as each main item does not exceed 7kg, with a total combined weight of up to 14 kg.
- Child with seat has the normal carry-on baggage allowance. Infants travelling on your lap do not have a baggage allowance.
- Checked In :
- Passengers of Starter class can purchase a 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 30kg, 35kg or 40kg baggage allowance. You can purchase additional baggage by clicking the add button options while booking with NusaTrip.
- Business class passengers are automatically given a 30kg checked baggage allowance. You can purchase additional baggage up to 10kg by clicking the add button options while booking with NusaTrip.
- Passenger travelling with infants may bring one stroller/baby cot/infant car seat/portable high chair free of excess baggage charges and regardless of fare.
Jetstar In-Flight Entertainment
Rent a headset and entertainment unit filled with movies, TV and more to help your journey fly by. Choose between new-release Hollywood, Australian and Japanese movies, fun filled games, TV series, a kids’ content zone and a massive music library. Jetstar’s entertainment is available exclusively for domestic and international flights that are longer than 90 minutes.
Jetstar Food and Beverage
Drinks and snacks are available to purchase onboard all domestic Australia and New Zealand flights and international flights. Choose from our available range of fresh sandwiches and wraps, hot meals, gourmet snacks, award winning wine and brewed Grinders coffee.
Jetstar Check In
- Counter : Check-in opens two hours before your scheduled departure time. Check in closes strictly 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Once checked in please be at the boarding gate at least 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Check in and boarding times may vary depends on the flight's route.
- Web Check-In is available between 48 hours and 120 minutes before your flight’s scheduled departure. Web Check-In is not available for passenger who travel with infants, or passenger who booked in an Extra Leg Room / Exit Row Seat or an Up Front Seat that is in an exit row.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure : Terminal 2D
- Changi International Airport Singapore Departure : Terminal 1
Jetstar Fare Rules
- Rebook must be made onto an available Jetstar flight. Jetstar does not hold open dated bookings.
- A Booking is not transferable to another person except in accordance with the passenger name change provisions in the Fare Rules.
Jetstar Change and Refund
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Changes are permitted upon payment of the applicable Change Fee and Fare Difference within Change Deadline.
- Name change is permitted upon payment of the applicable Change Fee and Fare Difference within Change Deadline. Name changes can be made for an individual passenger on a booking, but must apply to all flights for that passenger.
Lion Air Flights Destination