Lion Air popular flight Routes
included : 15kg
||No Entertainment on board
||No food served on board
Hybrid low cost airline (free baggage, no food or entertainment).
Find all Lion Air flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand when booking your Lion Air plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com online travel agent.
Lion Air, a Lion Air Group company, is Indonesia’s largest privately run airline. Headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia, Lion Air flies to cities within Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia. It operates scheduled passenger services on an extensive network from Jakarta to 79 destinations. Lion Air serves the highest number of airports within Indonesia. Lion Air Group also operate Wings Air, Batik Air, Malindo and Thai Lion air (all available on nusatrip.com).
Established: 30 June 2000 (First commenced operations)
Hubs: Kuala Namu International Airport (Medan), Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Jakarta), and Juanda International Airport (Surabaya)
Lion Air Class Available
- Economy Class: Lion Air Economy Class cabin is equipped with 29" leather seats. Free baggage allowance of 15kg for domestic flights and 20kg for Internasional flights. No food or in flight No inflight entertainment are provided.
- Business Class: The Business Class service comes with exclusively designed leather seats with spacious leg room of up to 38". In- flight dining includes a world-class cuisine and Indonesian signature dishes. Free baggage allowance of 30 kg. Business class is not avaialble on all route or flights. No inflight entertainment.
Lion Air Baggage Allowance
- Cabine: Passengers are permitted one (1) piece of cabin baggage, which must have a maximum length 40 cm, width 30 cm, and depth 20 cm; however, the sum of the three dimensions shall not exceed 115 cm (45 in.) or weight of 7 kg. Note: Special regulations apply for the transportation of fragile, bulky, valuable, and diplomatic baggage in the passenger cabin.
- Check-in: For economy class, effective 1st November 2013 : Lion Air domestic flights business class 30Kg, economy class 15Kg, International flights business class 30Kg, economy class 20Kg. Wings Air economy class 10Kg. Surf boards and bicycle are commonly accepted at no extra cost.
Lion Air Check In
Lion Air Fare Rules
- Lion Air reserve the right not to carry infants under the age of 7 days. Babies between the ages of 3 to 7 days must have a medical certificate which states that the baby can travel by plane. The medical certificate shall be issued not more than 72 (seventy two) hours before the flight.
- Ticket price not including food on board. For Executive Class passenger who travel for long distance, the fare price includes food.
Lion Air Change and Refund
Ticket refund and exchanges are permitted with payment of fee and fare difference (if any), and within a defined deadline. Change and upgrade will be charged with fee USD 20/SGD 30/MYR 75/IDR 200000 per-passenger (subject to change). Name changed is not permitted in this case.
Lion Air Flights Destination