Garuda Indonesia popular routes
included : 20kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (Indonesia domestic and international routes).
Garuda Indonesia, named after the mythical giant bird Garuda of Hinduism and Buddhist mythology, is the national carrier of Indonesia. It is the main full service on Indonesia serving Indonesia domestic routes and International routes. Garuda Indonesia is the only IATA member airline of Indonesia, it has received its IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).
Date Established: 26 Januari 1949 (As Garuda Indonesia Airways).
Hubs: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Jakarta), Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali), Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar) and Kuala Namu International Airport (Medan)
Garuda Indonesia Class Available
- Economy Class: Garuda Indonesia Economy Class cabin is equipped with ergonomic chair up to 31 inches in Boeing 737-800 Generation. The seats are all equipped with flexible head rest which can be adjusted.
- Executive Class: The Executive Class cabin is equipped with ergonomic chair with spacious leg room. All fleets are equipped with flexible head rest which can be adjusted. This class also provides power socket and reading lamp on each seats.
- First Class: First class will be available on Garuda's B777-300ER aircraft. There will be 8 first class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration. The new first class suites comes with a 23" AVOD, and can be turned into a fully flat bed. There will also be a chef on board who will serve the meal.
Garuda Indonesia Baggage Allowance
- Cabin: Passengers are allowed to carry only one bag or suitcase with a maximum size of 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm (dimensions include wheels, handles, side pockets). In addition, passengers could carry small items such as handbags or laptop. In accordance with the policy of luggage, the total weight of all hand luggage cabins should be 7 kilograms maximum.
- Domestic Services (Free Baggage Allowance Policy): The baggage allowance regulation of Garuda Indonesia gives 30 kilograms of free luggage allowance for executive class passengers, and 20 kilograms allowance for economy class passengers. All passenger sports equipment which include in the free baggage allowance are paid according to the actual rate. Excess baggage up to 15 kg from sports equipment will be free. When the original luggage (not including sports equipment) exceeds the maximum weight of passenger baggage, it will be charged according to the weight difference between the weight of original luggage and the maximum weight of the normal baggage.
Garuda Indonesia In-Flight Entertainment
Garuda Indonesia provides a variety of entertainment on audio and video on demand with LCD TV touch screen. It offers 58 movies and 50 TV programs with various categories from action, drama, to comedy. Garuda Indonesia also provides 25 music channels, 9 radio stations, and 140 music albums with various genres from pop, jazz, classic, to Indonesian music. In addition, there are 25 interactive and fun games available.
Garuda Indonesia also provides in-flight connectivity service to let the passengers to access emails and social media networks and stay connected with their family, friends or business associates always. Available to all classes, this service is complimentary to First Class passengers.
Garuda Indonesia Food and Beverage
Prices are including food. Garuda Indonesia provides a vast range of Indonesia's finest culinary, the richness of the taste comes from fresh and natural ingredient. Special meals are available, but passenger must asked the assistance at time of booking. The list available are Moslem food, vegetarian food, non-food, and food salt diabetes. On the basis of on-demand are Kosher food, Hindu food, oriental food, and other specialty food.
- Economy Class: A variety of Indonesian, European, and Asian Hot Meals (a combination of snack and drinks depending on the length of departure)
- Executive Class: An assortment of fine red and white Australian and French wines, champagne, liquor, beer, and soft drinks are also available as part of service.
Garuda Indonesia Check In
- Garuda advises passengers to check in at the airport at least 1 hour before departure time for domestic departure and 2 hours before departure time for international departure. In Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, CGK, Garuda Indonesia operates out of terminal 2 for domestic and international flights.
- Garuda Indonesia offers special service Immigration on Board (IoB) to provide more convenience for passengers traveling to Indonesia. By utilizing this service, Garuda Indonesia passengers can complete their immigration process on-board and no longer have to queue at the immigration counter upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar or Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta.
- From Jakarta CGK airport : Garuda Domestic Indonesia flights depart from Terminal 2F, International flights depart from Terminal 2E.
- From Singapore airport : Garuda flights depart from Terminal 3.
Garuda Indonesia Change and Refund
Cancellation available with penalties, the charge may different depends on the classes. Rebooking or rerouting is permitted with charge (subject may change depends on the class). Refund is permitted with different charge depends on the time within departure.
Garuda Indonesia Domestic Indonesia Flight Destinations
Garuda Indonesia International Flight Destinations
* excludes co-share destination where garuda does not deliver the service end-to-end