Cathay Pacific popular flight Routes
included: 20 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Find all Cathay Pacific flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Hong Kong, China, Asia, Europe and North America when booking your Cathay Pacific plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong. Cathay Pacific is offering scheduled cargo and passenger services to more than 110 destinations around the world. Cathay Pacific is the Best Transpacific Airline according to Skytrax World Airlines Awards on June 2013.
Date Established: 24 September 1946
Hubs: Hong Kong International Airport
Cathay Pacific Class Available
- Economy Class: Cathay Pacific Economy Class cabin is equipped with comfortable seats with side wings. Baggage allowanced up to 20 kg for both domestic and international flight. Food with special dietary needs and free alcoholic beverages are provided in flight. Entertainment in-flight is also available.
- Premium Economy Class: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy Class is a large cabin with 26 to 34 seats. The seat is wider six inches than Economy Class. Passengers also will have a bigger recline to make resting and sleeping more comfortable. Cathay Pacific provides a larger meal table for working and dining time. Baggage allowanced up to 25 kg for both domestic and international flight. Food with special dietary needs and in flight entertainment are also provided.
- Business Class: Cathay Pacific Business Class Cabin is equipped with luxury seats that can be converted into fully lie-flat beds measuring over 2 meters (82 inches) long. Passengers will also appreciate the increased personal storage space in the side of their seats. Baggage allowanced up to 30 kg for both domestic and international flights. Passenger also can enjoy food and entertainment in-flight.
- First Class: Entering Cathay Pacific First Class cabin, passengers will walk on plush burgundy carpet to reach their private suite seats. The cabin is equipped with luxury seats that can be converted into fully lie-flat beds measuring 206 cm x 91 cm. Cathay Pacific First suites is also equipped with a LCD touch-screen controller that makes it easy to recline the seat, adjust back support and turn the light on and off. Passengers can enjoy Asian and International dishes in flight. They also can relax with a wide screen Personal TV and a choice of hundreds of entertainment selections with Audio and Video. Baggage allowanced up to 40 kg for both domestic and international flight.
Cathay Pacific Baggage Allowance
- Passenger can bring a free baggage allowance of one bag not exceeding maximum length 56 cm, width 23 cm and height 36 cm or maximum weight 7 kg for Economy Class and Premium Economy Class, 10 kg for Business Class and 15 kg for First Class.
- Passengers with infant are permitted to bring infant food into their baggage with maximum length 115 cm and weight 10 kg.
- Effective 1st April 2011, the maximum baggage limit for Economy Class up to 20 kg, Premium Economy Class 25 kg, Business Class 30 kg and First Class 40 kg for all destinations.
- Special for flights between Hong Kong and Qatar, the maximum baggage limit are; Economy Class 30 kg, Premium Economy Class 35 kg, Business Class 40 kg and First Class 50 kg.
- Sporting equipment can be carried with no extra cost, maximum 10 kg in weight.
- Any portable musical instrument must not exceeding 100cm in length.
- Carrying firearms will be charged NZD200/HKD1300 per piece on special flights between Hong Kong and Auckland, New Zealand.
Cathay Pacific In-Flight Entertainment
- Each seat is equipped with StudioCX, the Cathay Pacific’s in-flight entertainment system. Passengers can enjoy a personal television which offers the latest Hollywood movies, Western TV programs, Popular Asian, games and also music.
- Cathay Pacific also provides a range of different newspapers and magazines from around the world.
Cathay Pacific Check In
- Domestic and International Flight: Check-in counter will be closed 40 minutes before departure time.
- Hong Kong International Airport Departure: Terminal 1 (Aisle for First and Business Class; Aisle C for Premium Economy Class; and Aisle C for Economy Class)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure: Terminal D counter rows 12 and 13
- Singapore Changi Airport Departure: Terminal 1, Row 12
Cathay Pacific Fare Rules
- The infant passenger must be under 24 months throughout the whole journey. If the infant turns 2 years old before the return trip, applicable child’s fare, tax, fee and charges apply.
- Cancellation will be charged USD100 before or after departure (all class) especially for destinations (South West Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and South Asian Sub-Continent, China, Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, and Hong Kong) from Indonesia.
Cathay Pacific Change and Refund
- Change is available on certain routes.
- The Extra-legroom Seat is non-transferrable and non-refundable.