Lufthansa Popular Flight Routes
included: 23 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Deutsche Lufthansa or commonly known as Lufthansa is the flag carrier of Germany and the largest airline in Europe. It operates services to 18 domestic destinations and 197 international destinations in 78 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia using a fleet of more than 280 aircraft.
Date Established : 1953
Hubs : Dusseldorf Airport, Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport
Lufthansa Class Available
- Economy Class: Passengers on short and medium-haul routes are able to enjoy a comfortable seat with greater leg room. For passengers on long-haul routes will enjoy a seat cushion width of over 40 cm provides adjustable headrest. All have a 31-inch seat pitch except the Airbus A340. Economy Class passengers will receive meals as well as free drinks. Lufthansa also provides Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) screen as in-flight entertainment on the whole fleet.
- Premium Economy Class: Passenger will enjoy more comfortable seat features 38 inch pitch along with 3 inches more width than Economy Class. The seats also feature an 11 or 12 inches personal seat-back entertainment screens with a larger armrest separating seats. Premium Economy Class passengers will be greeted on board with a welcome drink and a separate water bottle at seat. Passengers also will find a bag with amenity kits for relaxing time on board and enjoy their meal served on china tableware.
- Business Class: Business Class passengers can enjoy a comfortable seat converts into an almost 2 meters (6 ft 7 in) angled lie-flat bed, laptop power outlet and entertainment facilities. For Business Class passengers, Lufthansa offers check-in counters at all airports, relax before departure on Lufthansa Business Lounges and also Lufthansa Welcome Lounge at Frankfurt Airport so passengers can freshen up after a long-haul flight. Passengers are able to enjoy the finest delight with recommended menus and selection of drinks on the beverages list.
- First Class: First Class passengers can enjoy a comfortable seat converts into an almost 2 meters (6 ft 7 in) angled lie-flat bed, laptop power outlets, as well as entertainment facilities. Meals are available on demand. For First Class passengers, Lufthansa offers check-in counters at most airports, relax before departure on Lufthansa First Lounges in Frankfurt and Munich and a dedicated First Class Terminal in Frankfurt. Lufthansa Welcome Lounge also offered for passengers who need freshen up after a long-haul flight.
Lufthansa Baggage Allowance
- Cabin :
Passenger can carry onboard free baggage allowance: one (1) piece for Economy Class, two (2) pieces for Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class with maximum length 55 cm, height 40 cm and width 23 cm and or maximum weight 8 kg.
One personal piece of hand luggage such as a woman’s handbag, a laptop case or shoulder bag may not be larger than 30 cm x 40 cm x 10 cm.
The free baggage allowance for children (under two years old) is one piece of baggage weighing up to 23 kg and one folding pushchair.
Passenger who travelling with infants or kids, a foldable pushchair or baby buggy will be transported in the cargo hold if there is insufficient storage space in the cabin.
- Check-In (Free Baggage Allowance Policy):
- Economy Class : Passengers are permitted to bring one pieces of luggage, with maximum weight 23kg(50lbs) for all destinations.
- Premium Economy Class and Business Class : Passengers are permitted to bring two pieces of luggage, with maximum weight 32kg(70lbs) per piece.
- First Class: Passengers are permitted to bring two pieces of luggage, with maximum weight 32kg(70lbs) per piece.
Lufthansa In-Flight Entertainment
Lufthansa passengers on long-haul flights can enjoy more entertainment such as number of TV programs increased to 200 with more international TV series, 100 films in up to eight languages, audio book, more regional and ethnic films for passengers from India, Japan, China and Arab World as well as Lufthansa Magazin as in-flight magazine. There is also a great choice of music on board.
Passengers are also able to enjoy Lufthansa FlyNet which offers the limitless communication service on board. Passenger can use Wi-Fi or mobile technology on their long-haul flights.
Lufthansa Food and Beverage
- Economy Class: Passengers are able to experience an extensive choice of hot and cold beverages, plus a little snack or a hot meal, depending on the route.
- Premium Economy Class: Passengers will be greeted on board with a welcome drink and a separate water bottle at seat as well as enjoy their meal served on china tableware. Passengers with specific dietary requirements may request for special meals in advance.
- Business Class: Passenger will experience delicious refreshment, variety of dishes, the reintroduction of salad, pastries and variety of beverages, such as an exclusive selection wine. Passengers with specific dietary requirements may request for special meals in advance.
- First Class: Lufthansa will be serving a variety of canapes instead of one single appetizer for First Class passengers. Individual salt, pepper mills, and extra little bowl with olive oil are provided at First Class bar. Passenger are able to experience an exclusive selection wine, includes red wine and white wine, from a wine list. Passengers with specific dietary requirements may request for special meals in advance.
- Children's menu: Children are able to enjoy crisp vegetables, colourful Smarties and little Gummi on board Lufthansa flights. Meals for babies and infants, such as baby food, mini sausages and soups, are also available on board and do not need to be ordered as an extra when booking the flight.
Lufthansa Check In
- Passengers are advised to complete their check-in at least 2 hours prior to the departure time and be at the boarding gate at least 45 minutes prior to the departure.
- Web Check-in available beginning 23 hours before the flight departure time.
- Dusseldorf Airport Departure: Terminal A
- Frankfurt Airport Departure: Terminal 1A, 1B, 1C
- Munich Airport Departure: Terminal 2-4
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure: Terminal 2D
- Singapore Changi Airport Departure: Terminal 2
Lufthansa Fare Rules
- On international routes infants (under 2 years old) are usually charged 10% of the applicable available adult fare. However, they are not entitled to a seat.
- Fare does not include ground transport between airports or between airports and city centers.
- Lufthansa reserve the right to change passengers’ seat at any time for operational, safety or security reason.
Lufthansa Change and Refund
- Special fares may be non-refundable and a refund service charge may apply.
- Passenger can use the online cancellation and refund function to cancel flight bookings quickly and easily up to 24 hours prior departure.
- The refund will be credited back to the account which passenger chose for the purchase.
- Only flight tickets are refundable online.