Sriwijaya Air popular flight Routes
included : 20kg
||No Entertainment on board
||Light snacks served on board
Regular airline (free baggage, snacks served, no entertainment).
Find all Sriwijaya Air flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Indonesia when booking your Sriwijaya Air plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Sriwijaya Air is one of the Indonesian domestic leading airlines. It carries over 700.000 passengers per-month from its hub at Soekarno-Hatta International airport, to more than 41 destinations in 2 regional countries, including Indonesia. Its primary business is to provide passenger and freight transportation, both in national and regional areas.
Date Established: 10 November 2003
Hubs: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, jakarta
Sriwijaya Air Class Available
- Economy Class:Sriwijaya Air Economy class passenger may enjoy 15kg baggage for free, 30 inches-wide seat and a box of snack and drink.
- Business Class: Sriwijaya Air Business Class offers many amenities, the Business Class passenger can enjoy the executive lounge, city check-in service, free of charge reservation cancellation; and there's special vehicle available to escort the Business Class passengers from the lounge to the aircraft.
Sriwijaya Air Baggage Allowance
- Passengers are allowed to bring maximum 20 kg baggage for all destinations except Tanjung Pinang - Jakarta (15 kg).
- Excess baggage will be charged as per existing rules.
Sriwijaya In Flight Entertainment
Sriwijaya Air crew offers a variety of magazines and newspapers. In addition, it serves light meals on board.
Sriwijaya Air Check In
- Passengers have to finish check in process 1 hour and 45 (one hour and forty five) minutes prior to flight schedule to prevent flight delays. Check in can be done at check in counters in airports.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure :
- Terminal 1 :
- Terminal 1B : Domestic flights to various destinations within Indonesia.
- Terminal 2 :
- Terminal 2E : International flights.
Sriwijaya Air Fare Rules
- Each passenger has one's seat number and required to be seated based on the number. Passengers are required to switch off their mobile phones during the flight, because the use of mobile phone may interrupt aircraft navigation system and lead to fatal incident
- Laptops and other electronic devices are only allowed after takeoff and before landing
- All Sriwijaya Air flights are non smoking
- Sriwijaya Air provides snacks, meal (for long haul flights), and drinks
Sriwijaya Air Change and Refund
- Schedule changes, passenger info changes, and ticket cancellations regulations depend on each class of the ticket. Before buying ticket, please read the detailed rules of the ticket to avoid unnecessary errors.
- Cancellation made within 24 hours before departure will be charged 75% from the ticket price. In Low Season the fare will be charged with 25% of cancellation fee and 50% if made within Peak Season. The cost do not including administration fee Rp 20.000 per cancellation.
Sriwijaya Air Flights Destination