KLM Popular Flight Routes
included: 23 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines was founded on 7 October, 1919 to serve the Netherlands and its colonies. KLM is today the oldest airline still operating under its original name. KLM's headquarters is in Amstelveen near its hub at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. KLM operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to more than 90 destinations worldwide.
Date Established : 7 October 1919
Hubs : Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
KLM Class Available
- Business Class : Every KLM Business Class cabins are equipped with Sleeper Seat, with 190 cm long, 170 - 175 degrees reclinable and equipped with a massage unit, privacy canopy, personal entertainment system with 17 inches widescreen, in-seat power, comfort kit designed by Dutch design duo Viktor & Rolf, and each Business Class passenger may bring home the KLM's famous Delft Blue miniature houses filled with genuine Dutch gin.
- Economy Class : The Economy Class passenger may sit back and relax in an ergonomically designed seat, while reading some international newspapers and a copy of the Holland Herald, KLM's in-flight magazine; or enjoy the many hours of in flight entertainment. Passenger may choose souvenirs to buy at on-board shopping on flights longer than 60 minutes.
KLM Baggage Allowance
- Economy Class : The passengers are allowed to bring 1 bag, and 1 accessory, e.g. a handbag or a laptop with total weight combined maximum 12 kg / 26 lbs and total dimension for each bag maximum 55 x 25 x 35 cm.
- Business Class and up : The passengers are allowed to bring 1 bag, and 1 accessory, e.g. a handbag or a laptop with total weight combined maximum 18 kg / 40 lbs and total dimension for each bag maximum 55 x 25 x 35 cm, and 1 smaller bag with total dimension maximum 45 x 20 x 35 cm.
- Check In (Free Baggage Policy)
- Economy Class : Each passenger is allowed to bring one suitcase with total weight maximum 23 kg / 50 lbs, the total three dimension must not exceeds 158 cm.
- Business Class : Each passenger is allowed to bring two suitcases with total weight maximum 32 kg/70.5 lbs, the total three dimension must not exceeds 158 cm.
- Children and babies travelling in their own booked seat may bring the same amount of hand baggage and check-in baggage as an adult.
- For a child younger than 2 years who will be travelling on an adult's lap, the adult passenger may bring: 1 piece of hand baggage with baby care items: max. 12 kg / 26 lbs and max. 55 x 35 x 25 cm / 22 x 14 x 10 inches, and 1 piece of check-in baggage: max 10 kg / 22 lbs.
- For each child on board, the parent/guardian may bring 1 small, completely collapsible stroller/pram/car seat free of charge.
- Sports equipment and other listed items will be counted as checked in baggage, or counted as an extra suitcase (if you bought any extra baggage).
- Passengers can buy extra baggage up to 23 kilograms. Check on the add extra options while making reservation at NusaTrip.com
KLM In-Flight Entertainment
Enjoy more than 1000 hours of interactive entertainment on all intercontinental KLM flights and in various languages. More than 80 films including recent releases, classics and world cinema. Many of these you can view in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese or Spanish
Tax-free shopping is available on board. You can also ask for the Holland Herald, KLM in-flight magazine; launched in 1966; is the oldest in-flight magazine in the world.
KLM Food and Beverage
- Economy Class : For all KLM intercontinental flights, a beverage of choice is available as welcome drink. Passengers are then served with a choice of one of KLM's two Delicious hot meals. After dinner, KLM offers complimentary coffee, tea or a liqueur. On flights with an early morning arrival time, a delicious breakfast will be served.
- Business Class : For all KLM intercontinental flights, the business class passengers are welcomed on board with a glass of fruit juice or cava. Every meals are prepared by a Dutch top chef and served on tableware created by designer Marcel Wanders. Many beverage choices are available, from soft drinks and fresh fruit juice to beer and mineral water. KLM also serve hot and cold drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) together with the meal. Choices of wine also available on board.
- On intercontinental flights, KLM always have a selection of sterilized meals available for infants and toddlers up to 2 years. You don't need to order these meals upfront.
- Special need meals are available, depending on the type of meal desired, you can order free of charge up to 24 hours before departure.
KLM Check In
- Airport Check In for all flights are open at least 2 hours before scheduled departure. The counter closes 30 minutes (for flights within Europe) or 60 minutes (for intercontinental flights) before scheduled departure.
- Online check in is available from 30 hours before scheduled departure to 1 hour before scheduled departure.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure : Terminal 2F
- Changi International Airport Singapore Departure : Terminal 1
KLM Fare Rules
- Children up to and including 4 years of age may only travel when accompanied with parent or guardian.
- Children aged 5 to 14 years old may travel alone if the Unaccompanied Minor service has been booked.
- No-show is not permitted.
- Airport taxes that are not used can be refunded.
- No change and cancelation allowed for the lowest fare ticket.
KLM Change and Refund
- You can change your travel dates and/or times if the fare conditions allow this and if your ticket was issued by KLM or AIR FRANCE. Tickets for babies, tickets for children travelling alone, and tickets for which you have requested a special service (such as assistance at the airport or on board) can only be changed by calling the KLM Service Centre.
- If you do not take all flights or legs of the travel itinerary, or in the specified order, extra costs may be charged.
- Regardless your ticket type(booking class), you always pay an administration fee to cancel your booking.
- Depends on the conditions of your KLM ticket, refund is available if the fare allowed it. An administration fee is always charged.
- If you booked a Business Class ticket but travelled in Economy Class you can apply for a refund of the fare difference.
- Refund process may take up to 4 weeks to handle your request. The refund will be made in the same currency and with the same payment method as used to purchase your extra option.
- Once you request a refund, all flights in your booking will be cancelled.