China Airlines popular flight Routes
included: 30 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
China Airlines is the largest airline in Taiwan, headquartered in Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan. Although not directly state-owned, the airline is owned by China Airlines Group, which is owned by the China Aviation Development Foundation, which is in turn owned by the Taiwanese government. The airline operates flights to four continents including Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. China Airlines has a strong presence in the Southeast Asia, East Asia, and Northeast Asia.
Effective 28 February 2013, China Airlines serves 114 destinations in 29 countries and territories on four continents, with a well-developed Asian network.
Date Established: 16 December 1959
Hubs: Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei)
China Airlines Class Available
Economy Class: China Airlines Economy Class passenger will experience a cabin with comfortable seats that feature a pitch of 31-32 inches wide. Baggage allowanced up to 20 kg for domestic and 30 kg for international flight. The cabin also features ergonomically-optimized seat designed for long-haul trip, a large 9-inch LCD touch-screen monitor to enjoy a multitude of AVOD entertainment options, multi-positions headrest for head and neck support, the convenience of 110V laptop power outlets right on the seat and satellite phone. Food with special dietary needs is available. China Airlines also offers coffee, water and tea in flights that are less than three hours and alcohol is available on flights longer than three hours.
Business Class (Dynasty Class): China Airlines Business Class cabin is equipped with comfortable seats that feature a pitch of 60 inch (152 cm) and a reclining angle of 150 degrees. Baggage allowanced up to 30 kg for domestic and international flight. The cabin also features adjustable armrest, adjustable reading light, bottle holder, two stowage spaces for small items, stowage spaces for shoes and a coat hook. China Airlines also provides a 15-inch personal TV featuring AVOD system, a convenient 110V outlet and USB port, slippers, pillow, duvet and also satellite telephone. Food with special dietary needs is available. Business Class passengers are able to enjoy Dynasty Lounge in Taoyuan International Airport at Terminal 2.
First Class: China Airlines First Class is offered in seven of Boeing 747 aircraft that primarily serve Los Angeles and San Francisco routes. The cabin is equipped with seats that can be converted into 180 degrees fully lie-flat beds, ceiling panels, stowage bins, large dining table, stowage spaces for shoes and small items, coat hook, personal reading light. China Airlines also provides a 15-inch personal TV featuring AVOD system, satellite telephone, extra-large pillow, duvet and 110V outlet and USB port for easy charging of portable electronic devices. Food with special dietary needs is available. Baggage allowanced up to 40 kg for domestic and international flight. First Class passengers are able to enjoy Dynasty Lounge in Taoyuan International Airport at Terminal 2.
China Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Cabin :
- Passenger can carry onboard a free baggage allowance: two (2) pieces for First Class and Business Class; one (1) piece for Economy Class with maximum length 56 cm, width 23 cm and height 36 cm. Weight of each bag may not exceed 7kg for all class.
- Passengers with infant are permitted to bring infant food into their baggage with maximum length 115 cm and weight 10 kg.
- Check-In (Free Baggage Allowance Policy):
China Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
China Airlines in-flight entertainment system, Fantasy Sky, is available on all aircraft with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD). Fantasy Sky contains over 100 movies, music, video games and television shows. Available in three languages: Mandarin, Japanese and English. China Airlines intended to fit Fantasy Sky entertainment systems on all the Boeing 747-400s by Q2 of 2012.
China Airlines also provided Dynasty as in-flight magazine on all flights. The magazine has articles in Japanese, Chinese and English. The articles feature local and international events, personal interviews, descriptive culture, in-flight entertainment instructions, social introductions, and China Airlines' news.
China Airlines Check In
- International and Domestic Flight: Check-in counters are opened 2 hours before departure and will be closed 20 minutes before departure time.
- Web Check-in available beginning 24 hours up to 1.5 hours before the flight departure time.
- Taoyuan International Airport: Terminal 1 (all flights except to America, Canada, Australia, Mainland China) and Terminal 2 (flights to America, Canada, Australia. Japan, Mainland China).
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure: Terminal 2E
- Singapore Changi Airport Departure: Terminal 1
China Airlines Fare Rules
- A service charge of USD50 for lost tickets (USD1000 for originally issued in USA) per ticket is collected while the replacement ticket without payment is issued.
- China Airlines reserve the right to change passengers’ seat at any time for operational, safety or security reason.
- Passengers holding special fare ticket are requested to contact their carrier or travel agent for details of special terms and conditions.
China Airlines Change and Refund
- Change reservation is available for travel date and time change online. Re-routing is not available online.
- The carrier will refuse refund if application is made later than two years after the date of ticket issuance.
- For the lost ticket, refund will be made on proof of loss satisfactory to the carrier and upon payment of any applicable service charge.