TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, operating as TransNusa, usually shortened to TransNusa, is an Indonesian domestic airline serving the east of Indonesia, mainly Nusa Tenggara and Southern Sulawesi. Its main base is in El Tari Airport, Kupang. It was launched in August 2005 serving various destinations from Kupang, Timor, using aircraft chartered from Pelita Air Service and Trigana Air Service. TransNusa is a popular choice for backpackers who want to enjoy Lombok.
Established: August 2005
Hubs : El Tari Airport - Kupang, Ngurah Rai Airport - Bali
Transnusa Class Available
There's only Economy Class available for all flights.
Transnusa Baggage Allowance
- TransNusa passengers can take on board cabin; a free of charge hand baggage with a maximum weight of 5 kg
- Checked baggage limit is set to 20 kg, and the excess baggage is charged at IDR 15000 per kg
- Additional 10 kg of checked baggage allowance is available for TransNusa VIP Card members
Transnusa Check In
- Check in counter opens 2 (two) hours and closes 45 (forty five) minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Passengers who come less than 45 (forty five) minutes prior to scheduled departure time will not be accepted. You should bring your ticket and a valid identity passport for identification at the check in counter
- The departure gate will be closed 30 minutes before departure time
- If a passenger does not report at the departure gate in time, it will be considered as no-show and the passenger will be denied entering on board
Transnusa Fare Rules
- Passenger name on the ticket should match with the identity card, or else boarding process can be canceled.
- Should there any mis-connections on other flight operators due to delay/cancel, any losses will be borne by the passenger/ticket holder.
- Free Baggage allowance : 10 kgs for route of Larantuka/Ruteng/Lewoleba/Rote/Sabu/Atambua ; 20 kgs for route of Makassar ; 15 kgs for others.
- Infant has no baggage allowance.
Transnusa Change and Refund
- Cancellation is available, the ticket price will be refunded with additional cancellation and administration fee (subject may vary)
- Change in schedule or route is available. Infant ticket is non-refundable and name change is not allowed
TransNusa Flights Destination