Wings Air popular flight Routes
included : 10 kg
||No Entertainment on board
||No food served on board
Hybrid low cost airline (free baggage, no food or entertainment).
Wings Abadi Airlines or Wings Air is a low cost airline and a schedule commuter passenger airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The company was established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Lion Air and started operation on 10 July 2003. Wings Air serves domestic routes to many destinations in Indonesia. This airline also offers two international routes from Pekanbaru to Malacca and Medan to Penang.
Date Established : 2003
Hubs : Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Jakarta)
Wings Air Class Available
There is only Economy Class available for every flight.
Wings Air Baggage Allowance
Passenger are permitted one (1) piece of cabin baggage with maximum length 56 cm, width 23 cm and height 36 cm or maximum weight 7 kg.
- The maximum baggage limit for Economy Class passenger is up to 10 kg for all destinations.
- Excess baggage will be charged as per existing rules.
Wings Air Check In
- International and Domestic Flights: Check-in counters are opened 2 hours before departure and will be closed 45 minutes before departure time.
- Kuala Namu International Airport (Medan) Departure: Terminal Domestic
- Sam Ratulangi International Airport (Manado) Departure: Terminal Domestic
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali) Departure: Terminal Domestic
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Jakarta) Departure: Terminal 1A dan 1B
Wings Air Fare Rules
- Wings Air may need to change your seat at any time, even after passengers have boarded the aircraft, for operational, safety or security reasons.
- Ticket is not transferable.
Wings Air Change and Refund
- Cancellation, name change and refund are not permitted for special fare.
- Name change for passenger with regular ticket is permitted with minimal cost. Please contact the airlines maximum 48 hours before departure.