United Airlines Popular Flight Routes
included: 23 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Find all United Airlines flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Hong Kong, China, Asia, Europe and North America when booking your United Airlines plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
United Airlines, Inc. (commonly referred to simply as "United") is an American major airline, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. United Airlines and United Express operate an average of 5,341 flights a day to more than 360 airports across six continents. In 2012, United and United Express carried more passenger traffic than any other airline in the world and operated nearly two million flights carrying 140 million customers.
Date Established : March 28, 1931 (United Air Lines first commenced operations)
Hubs : George Bush Intercontinental Airport
United Airlines Class Available
- United Global FirstSM : First class available on international flights. Mostly flights to Africa, Asia, Europe, India, the Middle East, South America and the South Pacific, and flights between Tokyo and Bangkok, Seoul, Singapore and Taipei. Each cabin equipped with flat-bed seats that recline to a full 6-foot, 6-inch bed, complimentary amenity kit featuring premium skin care products, duvet and pillows for use during your flight. Complete with BackCycler® motion system for lumbar support and back stimulation, coat hook and additional storage compartments. Also equipped with a 15.4-inch video monitor, USB port for charging mobile phones, digital cameras and other electronic devices also available on each seats at selected aircrafts.
- United BusinessFirst® : Business class available on international flights. Mostly flights to Africa, Asia, Europe, India, the Middle East, South America and the South Pacific, and flights between Tokyo and Bangkok, Seoul, Singapore and Taipei. Each cabin equipped with 180-degree flat-bed seating on all 747, 757-200, 767 and 777 aircrafts, complimentary amenity kit featuring premium skin care products, duvet and pillows for use during your flight, and illuminated seat controls for easy adjustment. Also equipped with a 15.4-inch video monitor, USB port for charging mobile phones, digital cameras and other electronic devices also available on each seats at selected aircrafts.
- United Economy : Economy class available on international flights to Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, South America and the South Pacific. Each seat has spacious seating offering up to 5 inches of additional legroom. Blankets and pillows are available for use during your flight.
United Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Cabin :
- Each traveler can bring on board one carry-on bag plus one personal item free of charge. The maximum dimensions for a carry-on bag are 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm), including handles and wheels. The maximum dimensions for your personal item, such as a shoulder bag, backpack, laptop bag or other small item, are 9 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches (22 cm x 25 cm x 43 cm).
- Strollers may be checked into cabin without a fee, in addition to your normal baggage allowance.
- Checked In (Free Baggage Policy) :
- Economy : Passenger can bring two checked in luggage with maximum weight 50 lbs (23 kg) each with maximum three dimension size 62 inches (158 cm).
- Business and Global : Passenger can bring three checked in luggage with maximum weight 70 lbs (32 kg) each with maximum three dimension size 62 inches (158 cm).
- Special rules might apply on US Military personnel who travels in order.
- Sports equipments are listed as 'Items with Extra Handling', not included into baggage allowance and are subject to handling charges.
United Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
United is pleased to offer a variety of entertainment options, hundreds of movies, TV programs, music selections, games and even opportunities to learn languages inflight. Many of the aircraft in our domestic fleet feature DIRECTV® In Flight, offering more than 100 channels of live television and new Hollywood movies. Hemispheres, United's inflight magazine; also available on board. Noise-reducing headsets available for Global First and Business First class passengers.
United Airlines Food and Beverage
Customers traveling in United Global FirstSM and United BusinessFirst® on long-haul international flights will enjoy a fine dining experience designed by United's Congress of Chefs. Customers seated in United Global First will enjoy a six-course meal, while the United BusinessFirst passengers will receive five-course meal. Menus feature warm appetizers, soup and salad, a choice of four entrees, a cheese course and signature ice cream sundae. Variety of snack is available on most long-haul daytime flights.
United Airlines Check In
- For international flights, customers and their bags must meet the check-in counters at least 60 minutes before departure and ready at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes the scheduled flight.
- For flights within United States, as a result of heightened security measures, United suggest customers to arrive at the airport early, at least 1 and half hour before boarding the plane.
- Online Check-in is available starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
- Self Check In machines are available at all airport throughout USA.
- Changi International Airport Singapore Departure : Terminal 3
- Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure : Terminal 2D (Codeshare flights operated by All Nippon Airways)
United Airlines Fare Rules
- Children who are older than two years old are required to purchase a ticket and occupy their own seat.
- If you have purchased a restricted ticket, the ticket may not be refundable but can be exchanged for a fee for another restricted fare ticket meeting all the rules/restrictions of the original ticket (including the payment of any difference in fares).
United Airlines Change and Refund
- A refund may be requested for any fare that allows refunds.
- Depending on the rules of the fare purchased, a cancellation penalty may apply. Most fares are non-refundable, and are not eligible for voluntary refunds. However, the value of your ticket may be eligible to be applied toward the price of a new ticket for a fee.
- A fee may apply for changing/canceling reservations.
- United will refund change fees and tickets in certain cases when the unplanned event prevents the use of that ticket within one year of the ticket’s date of issue.
- Cabin upgrade fees are generally nonrefundable, but if a flight for which an upgrade fee has been paid is affected by a schedule change, cancellation or oversale, and you cannot be accommodated on a later flight, you may request a refund of the fees paid for the upgrade, call NusaTrip for further assistance.