Jet Airways Popular Flight Routes
included: 23 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Jet Airways is the full service domestic and international airline in India and also the second of India’s two major airlines based in Mumbai after IndiGo. Jet Airways serves 52 domestic destinations and 21 international destinations or 73 destinations in 19 countries across Asia, Europe and North America. Short-haul destinations are served using Boeing 737 Next Generation. For domestic regional routes, Jet Airways serves only ATR 72-500s, while long-haul routes are served using Airbus A330-200 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
Date Established : 1 April 1992
Hubs : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Jet Airways Class Available
- Economy Class
- Domestic Economy Class: Jet Airways Economy Class on Boeing 737 Next Generation features 30-inch seat pitch with personal widescreen LCD behind each seat and also extra legroom. The Economy class cabin is configured in 3-3 abreast pattern on the Boeing 737 Next Generation and 2-2 abreast pattern on the ATR 72-500. Delectable meal is also provided as dining time in-flight.
- International Economy Class: Jet Airways International Economy Class is available on Airbus A330-200 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. The cabin has 32-inch seat pitch with headrest and unique foot net as footrest. On the Airbus A330-200, the cabin is configured in 2-4-2 abreast while on Boeing 777-300ER, the cabin is configures in 3-3-3.Each seat has a personal 10.6 inch touch screen LCD TV with Audio Video On Demand (AVOD). Passengers are also able to enjoy music from Jukebox and plenty of interactive games. A reading light located in the back of seat also offered to make passenger comfortable while reading. Jet Airways provides delectable Indian and Continental cuisine as dining time in-flight.
- Premiere (Business Class)
- Domestic Premiere: Jet Airways Domestic Premier is available on Boeing 737 Next Generation aircraft. The cabin is configured in a 2-2 abreast pattern with 40 inch extra-wide extra seats and plentiful legroom. Passengers also are able to enjoy a personal Widescreen LCD behind each seat. Passengers are able to enjoy the finest delight with recommended menus and selection of drinks on the beverages list.
- International Premier: Jet Airways International Premier is available on Airbus A330-200 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. Seats are configures in 1-2-1 herringbone pattern on Boeing 777-300ER and 1-1-1 on Airbus A330-200. Each seat has a fully flat bed with a 15.4 inch flat screen LCD TV with AVOD entertainment. Passengers are also able to use USB port and a laptop plug-in socket at every seat. Jet Airways also serves the finest Wine, Champagnes and a snack from bar in-flight.
- First Class: Jet Airways First Class is available on all 777-300ER aircraft. All seat convert to a fully flat bed with a 23 inch widescreen LCD monitor with AVOD system. The cabin is equipped with a noise cancelling headphones, USB port, in-seat power supply and a private wardrobe. Each suite has a closable door for a private compartment. Passengers are able to enjoy the selection of world-class cuisines and also the collection of award-winning wines. Passenger also can explore the selection of whiskies or Jet Airways Cocktail.
Jet Airways Baggage Allowance
- Domestic Flights:
- Passenger can carry onboard a free baggage allowance with maximum weight of carry-on Luggage 7 kg (15 lb) for all classes with dimensions 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm for flights on Airbus and Boeing aircraft and 50 cm x 45 cm x 20 cm for flights on ATR aircraft.
- Passengers traveling on flights originating from Jammu, Srinagar and Leh stations will not be allowed to carry any hand baggage.
- International Flights:
- Passenger can carry onboard a free baggage allowance with maximum weight of carry-on Luggage 10 kg (15 lb) and one (1) laptop for Premiere and First Class, and 7 kg for Economy Class with dimensions 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm.
- Passengers with infant are permitted to bring infant food into their baggage with maximum length 115 cm and weight 10 kg.
- A lady’s handbag or purse, a foldable pushchair or baby buggy, a laptop, a wheelchair, and a small camera may be carried free in addition to the free baggage allowance.
- Check-in (Free Baggage Policy):
- Effective from 1 June 2012, the maximum baggage limit for Economy Class is 1 bag up to 23 kg and 2 bags up to 32 kg for Premiere and First Class for all destinations.
Jet Airways In-Flight Entertainment
JetScreen is a name for Jet Airways in flight entertainment. Jet Airways provides Panasonic eFX IFE system on Boeing 737-700/800 and Panasonic eX2 IFE system on Airbus A330-200/Boeing 777-300ER. JetScreen offers Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) with over 50 movies, 8 audio channel, 40 TV programs and a CD library of 132 titles. Passenger also can create their own playlist on Jukebox. Passenger can operate the system via individual touch screen monitors at each seat. On Airbus A330-300, Jet Airways provides eXport, allows passenger to access their own media from their devices such as iPods, iPhones and iPads during the flight.
Jet Airways Food and Beverage
Passengers are able to enjoy a gourmet five-course meal comprising of wide selection of worlds-class cuisine such as Indian and Continental cuisine, the world’s finest champagnes, signature cocktails from sky bar and exclusive award-winning wines.
Jet Airways have different categories of special meals such as medical meals, vegetarian meals, children meals, religious meals and refreshment. To ensure that you get the meal that you want, please specify your preferences to the travel agent or the Jet Airways reservation staff at least 24 hours before your departure.
Jet Airways Check In
- Domestic Flights: Check-in counters are opened 120 minutes before departure and will be closed 45 minutes before the scheduled time of departure for all classes.
- International Flights: Check-in counters are opened 180 minutes before departure and will be closed 60 minutes before the scheduled time of departure for all classes.
- Web Check-in available beginning 48 hours to 2 hours before the flight departure time.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Departure: Terminal 1B (Domestic Flights), Terminal 2 (International Flights)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Departure : Terminal 2E (codeshare flight operated by Garuda Indonesia)
- Singapore Changi Airport Departure: Terminal 3
Jet Airways Fare Rules
- All known taxes, surcharges, and fees at the time of ticketing will be collected on the ticket.
- Certain fares may have conditions which limit or exclude passengers’ right to get a refund.
- For international travel, the price of this ticket may include taxes, Airline Fuel Charges, and fees which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities.
- Infant tickets purchased within India or overseas will be charged at 10% of the basic fare (based on the fare type). Applicable taxes, Airline Fuel Charges, and fees will be charged in addition to this fare. Infants below 7 days old are not permitted travel (both domestic and international).
Jet Airways Change and Refund
- Refunds will be processed subject to refund penalties as per fare rules and will be paid as per the original currency of payment, country of payment and form of payment. Cash or checks cannot be issued if the ticket was purchased with a credit card.
- Changes and cancellations can be made online.
- Jet Airways reserve the right to make a refund only to the person named in the ticket or to the person who originally paid for the ticket, and to refuse a refund if any application for such refund is made later than 365 days after the expiry date of the ticket.
- Upgrade will be permitted for ticketed bookings only.