EVA Air popular flight Routes
included: 20 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Eva Airways Corporation or Eva Air is Taiwanese international airline based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and headquartered in Luzhu, Taoyuan City, Taiwan. In June 2013, EVA became a Star Alliance member, giving our passengers access to a vast network of nearly 1,400 destinations in more than 190 countries and providing seamless global services. EVA Air is currently rated a four star airline by Skytrax.
Date Established : Maret 1989
Hubs : TPE/Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei)
EVA Air Class Available
- Economy Class: EVA Air Economy Class cabin is equipped with comfortable seat, featuring 840 mm (33 in) pitch, touchscreen personal entertainment screens, sliding seat cushions, and adjustable winged headrests. Economy seating is in 3–3–3 arrangement on the Boeing 777, 3–4–3 on the Boeing 747(main deck), 3-2 on the MD90, 3–3 on the A321 & Boeing 747 (upper deck), and 2–4–2 on all A330s. Each seat is also equipped with a personal handset satellite telephone which can be used with a credit card. Food with special dietary needs and entertainment in-flight are available.
- Elite Class: EVA Air Elite Class is premium economy product in a dedicated cabin on the Boeing 777 and 747-400 with wider seating and legroom in 2-4-2 layout. The cabin offers you a 38 inch long, 19.5 inch wide seating space with ample leg room. Passengers are able to enjoy wireless internet connection throughout a business trip in the air and also SMS roaming services. Food with special dietary needs and entertainment in-flight are available. Elite passengers further receive an amenity kit on most flights.
- Business Class: EVA Air Business Class is offered in EVA Air’s A321-200 and 747-400 with similar specification like in the First Class. Rows are positioned 44-45 inches apart, providing plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Food with special dietary needs and fully-adjustable personal LCD monitor as the entertainment in-flight are available. Passengers also are able to enjoy Satellite Information Service to leap over the miles and communicate by fax or telephone anytime.
- Premium Laurel Class: EVA Air Premium Laurel Class cabin is equipped with comfortable seat, featuring 61-62 inch seat pitch with adjustable headrests and footrests. Seats also are equipped with 110 Volt power outlets, individually adjustable LED reading lamps and retractable divider that maximize privacy. SMS and email service and individual satellite phone enable passenger to easily connect with anyone, anywhere and anytime. EVA Air offers an exclusive overnight kit consisting of cleanser and other treatments. Five-star food with special dietary needs and entertainment in-flight are available.
- Royal Laurel Class: EVA Air Royal Laurel Class cabin features 38 0f 180’ lie flat bed seats in a reverse herringbone configuration pitched at 2,000 and 650 mm (79 and 26 in) wide for restful night’s sleep. The seating arrangement is in a 1-2-2 abreast arrangement. Thoughtful touches include a space to hang your jacket, a retractable armrest, a cocktail table, a shoe cabinet and 110 Volt power socket. EVA Air also offers overnight kits and two-pieces sleepwear set. Five-star food with special dietary needs and entertainment in-flight are available.
EVA Air Baggage Allowance
- Effective from May 05, 2014, Elite/Economy Class passenger is permitted to carry one-piece weighing 7 kg (15lb) carry-on baggage.
- For Royal Laurel/Premium Laurel/Business Class passenger is allowed to carry two-pieces of hand-carry baggage and each piece cannot exceed 7 kg (15lb).
- The dimension of each hand-carry baggage may not be larger than 23 x 36 x 56 cm or 9 x 14 x 22 inch or total of 115 cm/45 inch.
- The maximum baggage limit for Economy Class is one piece with maximum weight 20 kg (44 lb) and 2 pieces with maximum 23 kg (50 lbs) each for flight to/from US and Canada and certain countries in South and Central America.
- The maximum baggage limit for Elite Class is one piece with maximum weight 25 kg (55 lb) and 2 pieces with maximum 28 kg (62 lbs) each for flight to/from US and Canada and certain countries in South and Central America.
- The maximum baggage limit for Business/Premium Laurel/Royal Laurel Class is one piece with maximum weight 30 kg (66 lb) and 2 pieces with maximum 32 kg (70 lbs) each for flight to/from US and Canada and certain countries in South and Central America.
- The sum of the three dimensions of each piece may not exceed 158 cm (62 inch).
- For infants not entitles to a seat, fully collapsible stroller/pushchair or infant carrying basket or car seat can be checked as baggage or be accepted as carry-on in the passenger cabin subject to the availability of space.
EVA Air In-Flight Entertainment
EVA Air offers Star Gallery as Audio Video on Demand (AVOD), available in all classes, except Boeing 747-400 Combi, Airbus A321 and MD-90 aircraft. This system has 40 movies and short features, over 100 music albums and interactive games. All programs are mainly in English and Mandarin with some selection in German, Japanese and French. Passengers are able to put on the super-high-fidelity stereo headphones for an invigorating musical experience.
EVA Air also offers enVoyage as EVA’s inflight magazine and features articles in English, Japanese and Mandarin.
EVA Air Food and Beverage
EVA Air offers a variety of meals on intercontinental routes, depending on seat class, destination and flight length. Western and Eastern menu selections are typically offered including seasonal menu selections varied by destination. Special meal offerings can be requested in each class during booking, including children's, religious, vegetarian, and other meals. For special dietary requirements such as religious and medical reason are able to inform the special meal at least 24 hours before departure.
In Royal Laurel and Premium Laurel Class, passengers can pre-order gourmet entreés, depending on destination, including specialties produced by Din Tai Fung, the award-winning Taiwanese restaurant. Premium Laurel cabins on the Boeing 777 also feature an in-flight refreshment bar, and European wine selections are served.
EVA Air Check In
- Domestic and International Flights: Check-in counters are opened 1 hour before departure time and will be closed 30 minutes before departure time.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei) Departure: Terminal 2
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure: Terminal 2E
EVA Air Fare Rules
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
- EVA Air may need to change your seat at any time, even after passengers have boarded the aircraft, for operational, safety or security reasons.
- Children who have yet to reach second birthday must purchase an infant fare ticket.
- Children older than 2 years of age but have yet to reach their 12th birthday may travel with a child fare ticket.
EVA Air Change and Refund
- Date changes and rerouting are permitted at any time.
- Name changes are not permitted.
- Changes and cancellations can be made online.
- A request for refund shall be no later than one year after the expiry of the ticket.
- When you book or reservation a ticket through the EVA Air website or EVA reservation/ticketing office for EVA flights to/from USA one week (168 hours) or more prior to a flight’s departure date, EVA will allow you to cancel the ticketed reservation without penalty and receive a full refund provided that you cancel the reservation within 24 hours of purchase.