Emirates Popular Flight Routes
included: 30 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Find all Emirates flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and North America when booking your Emirates plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the largest airline in the Middle East, with a fleet of more than 200 aircraft, Emirates currently fly to over 140 destinations in more than 70 countries around the world, operating nearly 3,400 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 133 cities in 74 countries across six continents.
Date Established: 25 October 1985 (first commenced operations)
Hubs: Dubai International Airport
Emirates Class Available
- First Class : Passengers who value privacy will love the Emirates First Class Private Suites. Each suite comes fully equipped with a sliding door, a personal mini-bar, adjustable ambient lighting, and its own vanity table, mirror, wardrobe, and privacy divider for central suites. And if you want to stretch out and sleep, an Emirates crew will convert your seat to a fully flat bed with a mattress. These Private Suites are available on all Emirates A380 and Airbus A340-500 aircraft, and most Boeing 777 aircraft. First Class cabins on other aircraft offer flat-bed seats or deeply-reclining comfort. A special Shower Spas are available as part of the First Class experience exclusively at every A380 aircraft. First class passengers are entitled to access the On-Board Lounges at the rear of A380 aircraft.
- Business Class : Enjoy lie-flat comfort on selected aircraft with Business Class seats that convert into a flat bed at the touch of a button. Each seat extends to form a flat bed up to 79 inches long. Each seat features in-seat power supply for laptops and extra-large table along with the built-in mini-bar, personal storage area and privacy divider. Business class passengers also have access to the On-Board Lounges at the rear of A380 aircraft.
- Economy Class : Emirates Economy Class seats are equipped with personal seatback monitors, providing over 1,600 channels of news and entertainment programming. And to ensure that you're able to stay in touch while in transit, Emirates offer SMS, telephone and email service at every seat.
Emirates Baggage Allowance
- Cabin :
- First Class: The First Class passengers are permitted two pieces of carry-on baggage: one briefcase plus either one handbag or one garment bag. The briefcase may not exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches (45 x 35 x 20cm); the handbag may not exceed 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20cm); the garment bag can be no more than 8 inches (20cm) thick when folded. The weight of each piece must not exceed 7kg (15lb).
- Business Class : The Business Class passengers are permitted two pieces of carry-on baggage: one briefcase plus either one handbag or one garment bag. The briefcase may not exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches (45 x 35 x 20cm); the handbag may not exceed 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20cm); the garment bag can be no more than 8 inches (20cm) thick when folded. The weight of each piece must not exceed 7kg (15lb).
- Economy Class : The Economy class passengers are permitted one piece of carry-on baggage, either a handbag or laptop bag, that may not exceed 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20cm) and must weigh no more than 15lb (7kg).
- Infant : Passenger in any class of service who are travelling with an infant are permitted one extra piece of checked-in baggage that may not exceed 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20cm) in size or 22lb (10kg) where the weight concept applies and 50lb (23kg) where the piece concept applies. In addition, one carry-cot or one fully collapsible stroller can be brought into the cabin if there is room. If there is no space for these items in the cabin, they will have to be checked for free.
- Duty free purchases such as liquor, cigarettes and perfume are also permitted in reasonable quantities for all service classes.
- Check-In (Free Baggage Allowance Policy):
- Emirates offers free baggage up to 30 kg for Economy Class; 40 kg for Business Class, and 50 kg for First Class.
- Different rules applied for North and South America destinations; for North America, customers are allowed two bags of up to 23kg each in Economy Class, and two bags of up to 32kg each in First Class or Business Class. For South America, customers are allowed two bags of up to 32kg each in all classes.
Emirates In-Flight Entertainment
Emirates in flight entertainment, the ice Digital Widescreen; has been voted as the best in flight entertainment in the world by Skytrax for 9 consecutive years. Passengers can follow the progress of their flight, or take in the view from the aircraft’s external cameras, stay connected with in-seat phone, SMS and email, or call friends and family seated elsewhere on the aircraft; and over 1,600 channels of premium entertainment to keep you busy during the flight. The latest and best movies, television, audio and games from around the world are available.
Emirates Food and Beverage
- First Class : Emirates is now introducing Healthy Meal Options into First Class menus, dishes are designed to bring out the food’s natural flavours – without adding excessive fats or oils. Lunch and dinner, which are both feature seven courses served from the trolley. With a phone call to the crew on many of our flights, First Class passengers may order multi-course meals and snacks from an extensive menu at any time. First Class passengers enjoy a complete range of complimentary drinks inflight, including cocktails, champagne, and vintage wines, except on flights to Saudi Arabia.
- Business Class : On longhaul flights, Business Class passengers enjoy a choice of hors d’oeuvres and entrees, cold dessert, port with variety of cheeses, fresh fruit, tea and coffee, and liqueurs with sweets. A complete range of complimentary drinks inflight—including cocktails, champagne, and vintage wines are available, except on flights to Saudi Arabia.
- Economy Class : Economy Class passengers enjoy a complete range of complimentary drinks inflight - including aperitifs, spirits, beers and a choice of excellent red and white wines, except on flights to Saudi Arabia. Lunch and dinner on longhaul flights include hors d’oeuvre, salad, a choice of two main courses, dessert, chocolates, tea and coffee, and liqueurs.
Emirates Check In
- Counter : Emirates' check-in counters open no less than three hours prior to departure. Passengers are advised to get to the Emirates check-in counters no later than 90 minutes before departure time. Boarding starts 45 minutes before flight and gates close 20 minutes before departure.
- Web Check in is available.
- Unaccompanied Minors and Young Passengers are entitled to use separate check in counters, and are always boarded before other passengers, so that the cabin crew can seat them and stow their hand baggage.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure : Terminal 2D
- Changi International Airport Singapore Departure : Terminal 1
- Dubai International Airport Departure : Terminal 3 (exclusive terminal for Emirates)
Emirates Fare Rules
- Ticket is non-transferable.
- Some of the tickets are sold at special fares which may be partially or completely non-refundable.
Emirates Change and Refund
- Change and refund are available.
- There may be a fee associated with making changes to the booking depending on the fare conditions of the ticket.