China Southern Airlines Popular Flight Routes
included: 20 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in The People's Republic of China for the past 34 years. China Southern is currently also holding the third position in the rankings of all markets worldwide. Since November 2007, China Southern is a member of the worldwide airline alliance SkyTeam.
China Southern Airlines has an extensive route network, serving 193 cities in 35 countries and regions.
Date Established : 1 July 1988
Hubs : Beijing Capital International Airport, Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
China Southern Airlines Class Available
- Economy Class: China Southern Airlines Economy Class provides comfortable seating in a 2-4-2 seat layout with a 81 cm seat pitch and a 43-44 cm width. For the Amsterdam-Guangzhou route are all seats equipped with a private video screen with LCD touch screen in each backseat, offering passengers the choice to watch Western and Chinese movies and entertainment according to their own desires. Western or Chinese meals are served with a wide range of drinks. Economy Class passengers have one piece of luggage allowance with a maximum weight of 23 kg and one piece of hand luggage.
- Premium Economy Class: China Southern Airlines Premium Economy Class provides comfortable seating in a 2- 4-2 configuration, which is separated from the rest of Economy Class. Passengers are able to enjoy new seats with up to 40% more leg space compared to Economy Class, with a seat pitch of in total 94cm in total. Furthermore this class also offers Economy Plus service, with an extra snack, a comfortable pillow, personal amenities kit and priority on boarding. All seats are equipped with a private entertainment system with LCD touch screen in each back seat on the Amsterdam-Guangzhou route. Passengers also can enjoy Western and Chinese movies, series and various entertainments on Amsterdam-Beijing route. All seats have a USB port available for use on the Amsterdam-Guangzhou flight. Furthermore Premium Economy passengers can enjoy a large luggage allowance with two pieces of luggage allowed per person, each with maximum weight of 23kg.
- Business Class: China Southern Airlines Business Class consists of 24 seats, which can recline into an 180° full-flat position on the Amsterdam-Guangzhou route and 160° flat position on the Amsterdam-Beijing route, with a seat pitch of respectively 162 and 183 cm and a width of 51 cm. The spacious 2 - 2 - 2 configuration offers all the space necessary to completely relax. The Business Class is equipped with noise reducing headphones and a 10-15 inch private LCD TV screen offering a wide variety of Western and Chinese movies, music and entertainment. Passengers are also able to enjoy Chinese and Western dishes, a variety of drinks, snacks and refreshments. Business Class passengers furthermore enjoy extra baggage allowance with 3 pieces of luggage (each with maximum weight 23 kg) and extra cabin / hand luggage. All Business Class passengers also receive an invitation for the Sky Pearl International Business Lounge before departure and can enjoy quick and easy check-in procedures at the dedicated check-in desks.
- First Class: China Southern Airlines First Class is equipped with four seats in total. The seats in this class are electronically adjustable and equipped with a back massage function for ultimate relaxation. They have a length of 198 cm, a width of 67 cm and the back rest is 180 degrees adjustable, creating a full-flat bed. First Class seats are also equipped with a laptop power supply, satellite phone, noise reducing headphones and a private TV screen, offering a choice of various Western and Chinese movies and entertainment. First Class passengers can choose from refined gourmet meals of both Western and Chinese cuisines, a wide range of exclusive wines and other drinks, fresh salads & fresh fruit, as well as extra snacks and refreshments. China Southern Airlines First Class passengers also enjoy a high luggage allowance with 3 pieces of luggage, as well as extra hand luggage. All our First Class passengers also receive an invitation to a Sky Pearl International Business Lounge before their departure, and can enjoy quick and easy check-in procedures at the dedicated check-in desks.
China Southern Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Passenger can carry onboard a free baggage allowance (2 pieces for First Class) with maximum length 55 cm, width 20 cm and height 40 cm or maximum weight not exceed 5 kg for all class and all destinations.
- Passengers with infant are permitted to bring infant food into their baggage with maximum length 115 cm and weight 10 kg.
- Check-in (Free Baggage Policy):
- The maximum baggage limit for Economy Class and Premium Economy Class are up to 20 kg, Business Class 30 kg and First Class 40 kg for domestic and international flight.
China Southern Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
On CZ346/345 and CZ308/307 flights, China Southern Airlines offers passengers in First and Business Class a private LCD video screen, featuring Western & Chinese movies, news and entertainment. For the CZ308/307 Amsterdam - Guangzhou flights also Premium Economy and Economy Class passengers can enjoy a private entertainment system and USB port. For the CZ346/345 Amsterdam - Beijing flights passengers can make use of personal entertainment system. Also available are various easy listening music channels with a variety of music ranging from classical to pop music, newspapers and magazines.
China Southern Airlines Check In
- For Amsterdam – China Flight: Check-in counters are opened 2 hours before departure and will be closed 1 hour before departure time.
- For China – Amsterdam Flight: Check-in counters are opened 3 hours before departure and will be closed 1 hour before departure time.
- International and Domestic Flight: Check-in counters will be closed 45 minutes or 1 hour before departure time.
- Beijing Capital International Airport Departure: Terminal 2
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport Departure: Terminal 2A
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure: Terminal 2E
- Singapore Changi Airport Departure: Terminal 1
- Web Check-in is available, start form 24 hours before the flight departure time.
China Southern Airlines Fare Rules
- All special requirements must be requested and approved by China Southern Airlines staff when passengers book their flight.
- According to the Chinese government, for domestic flights, a valid FOID ("Form of Identity") must be inserted in the booking (such as a valid passport number etc.), which passengers must also be able to provide as identification proof during check-in. Without valid FOID insert an airline is authorized by the Chinese government to deny a passenger boarding on a domestic flight within China.
- Any possible transfer flights within China must be reconfirmed no later than 72 hours pre departure. The international Amsterdam - China - Amsterdam flights do not need to be reconfirmed.
- China Southern Airlines may adjust the scheduled flight due to weather, air traffic control, airplane maintenance, airplane reallocation etc, including the change of airplane type or route, cancel, suspend, delay or postpone a flight.
China Southern Airlines Change and Refund
- Change or cancellations can be made depends on these fare conditions.
- Change is available on certain routes.
- For many Business Class & First Class tickets various changes may be free of charge.
- Cancellation charges will be deducted by China Southern Airlines E-commerce in accordance with related provisions and the refund will be transferred to the original payment account of passenger with the specific time of received payment decided by the settlement cycle of bank.