TigerAir popular flight Routes
||No Check-in baggage
||No Entertainment on board
||No food served on board. can be purchased
Low cost airline (no baggage, no food or entertainment).
Find all Tiger Air flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Indonesia, Signapore, Malaysia, Hong Honk and Asia when booking your Tiger Air plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Tiger Airways Singapore Pte Ltd, or Tigerair for short, is a low-cost airline headquartered in Singapore. It operates services to regional destinations in Southeast Asia, Australia, China and India from its main base at Singapore Changi Airport. Indonesia flights are also supported by Tigerair with the addition of an Indonesian affiliate, TigerAir Mandala
Established : 12 December 2003 (founded as Tiger Airways)
Hubs : Singapore Changi Airport
TigerAir Class Available
Tigerair operates a single-class cabin. Passenger have the option to select some extras when making their flight reservation, baggage and sport equipements can be purchased during checkout.
Onboard Tigerair planes food and beverages are available for purchase .
Tiger Air Baggage Allowance
Cabin : Passengers are allowed 2 pieces of carry-on baggage provided that each item does not exceed the dimensions of 54 cm x 38 cm x 23 cm, with a combined weight of 10kg.
- Free checked-in baggage is not available.
- Passengers who need to check baggage in have the option to purchase a Luggage Upsize™ option to suit their needs at the time they make the reservation. Extra baggage can be purchased during Tigerair flights reservation check out at NusaTrip using the add extra options button in flight details.
- Infants are not entitled to baggage allowance. Infant equipment, including but not limited to prams, buggies and car seats can be carried in the hold of the aircraft.
- Any excess over the Luggage Upsize™ option selected; will be charged per kilograms.
- Any sporting equipment, including but not limited to skis, surfboards and bicycles will be accepted for travel on a space available basis and is charged at the prevailing rates per item, per flight.
- For safety reasons Tigerair reserves the right to not accept any individual item exceeding 30 kilos.
Tiger Air Check In
- Passengers are required to show their booking confirmation, valid passport (for international flights) or photo ID (for domestic flights), with any necessary visas at check-in. Please note that failure to produce any of the above documents may result to immigration authorities refusing travel.
- Tigerair check -in counter opens 2 (two) hours prior to scheduled departure. Check-in counters strictly close 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Passengers with special requirements (e.g. bicycle to check-in) or have special needs are advised to check-in 2 (two) hours prior to departure and make themselves known at the designated check-in counters.
- Those travelling in groups must check-in individually. Group check-in is not permitted.
- From Changi International Airport Singapore : TigerAir flies from Terminal 2
- From Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta: TigerAir flies from Terminal 2D
- From Bangkok : TigerAir flies from Suvarnabhumi International (BKK) Airport
Tiger Air Fare Rules
- Fares quoted are per person per one way journey. All fares are subject to change until payment is made in full and all seats are subject to availability.
- Fares quoted are subject to airport taxes and other prevailing charges, unless already included in the fare.
- Infants under two (2) years of age at the time of travel that do not occupy an aircraft seat are charged an infant fee.
- Children between (2) and (12) years of age pay 100% of the adult fare.
Tiger Air Change and Refund
- Tigerair operates a no refund policy.
- Changes may not be permitted on selected promotional fares.
- Flight dates, times and routes are changeable subject to availability and upon payment of a change fee on a per flight sector, per person, plus any additional cost between the original total price paid and the lowest total price available for the new flight at the time the change is made.
- Changes are not confirmed until a new itinerary is issued
- In the event that a Tigerair flight is cancelled, Tigerair will reschedule all the passengers on the next available Tigerair flight, free of charge.
Tiger Air Flights Destination