Popular Singapore Airline routes
||Check-in baggage : 30 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline.
Find all Singapore Airlines flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Singapore, Asia, Europe and North America when booking your Singapore Airlines plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier of the nation-state of Singapore. As of June 2009, it holds the record for the longest regularly scheduled commercial nonstop flight. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of Airbus A380, currently the world's largest passenger aircraft. Throughout the years SQ has been collecting numerous awards, their newest is from Forbes Korea Best Brand Awards 2014 as 'Best International Airline'.
Date Established: 1 October 1972 (First commenced operations)
Hubs:Singapore Changi Airport
Singapore Airlines Class Available
- Economy Class: The SQ Economy Class seat comes with innovative design minimizes intrusion into guest's personal space even as the passenger in front reclines; while ergonomic styling of the seat further maximizes knee and legroom. It also features a headrest that can be adjusted as desired for greater support. An easily accessible seatback-mounted handset, personal and non-intrusive reading light and in-seat power supply.
- Business Class: The new SQ Business Class seats feature a more contemporary and dynamic design. There are 2 new sitting positions created (the Lazy-Z & Sundeck) for more comfort and flexibility in lounging. The seat can flips down into a 28-inch wide full-flat bed, at 78 inches in length. In-seat power supply, eXport, HDMI and USB ports to connect and charge your smartphones, laptops and other personal devices are conveniently located within reach.
- First Class: The new First Class seats, designed together with BMW Group DesignworksUSA; the outer walls of the seating area have also been extended and curved to offer ample privacy. Passengers are also able to lounge more comfortably in bed mode, at 35-inch width and length of 82 inches in size, with SQ's signature plush padded headboard. In-seat power, USB and HDMI ports are all available to use.
- Suites Class: The Singapore Airlines Suites are available exclusively on board of the A380 aircraft. Each individual cabin features sliding doors and window blinds, passenger can luxuriate in their very own private space in hand-stitched armchair. In-seat easy-access multi-port with power supply and USB ports are available.
Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Cabin: Economy class passenger can carry one piece of cabin baggage with maximum weight 7 kg per piece. First, Business and Suites class passengers can carry two pieces of cabin baggage with maximum weight 7 kg per piece. Sum of length, width and height of each piece not to exceed 115cm.
- Check In (Free Baggage Allowance Policy):
- The baggage allowance regulation of Singapore Airlines gives 30 kilograms of free luggage allowance for Economy Class passengers, 40 kilograms for Business Class passengers, and 50 kilograms for First Class and Suites passengers.
- The sum of the length, width and height of each piece of baggage for all classes should not exceed 158cm (62in).
- Infants are allowed 10kg of baggage. Additionally, a fully collapsible stroller or pushchair and carry-cot or car seat may be checked in without charge.
- Sporting equipment will be counted towards passenger's baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage charges will apply if the check-in baggage's weight exceed the free baggage allowance.
Singapore Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
- Economy Class : There are more than 1,000 entertainment options available on KrisWorld, accessible via both a touch screen handset and personal 11.1-inch touch screen monitor with Dolby headphones.
- Business Class : Enjoy more than 1000 entertainment options available on KrisWorld with 18-inch wide HD resolution LCD touch screen and noise-cancellation headphones provides countless hours of entertainment.
- First Class : Entertainment features include a 24-inch LCD screen with 1080p full HD resolution, the award-winning Bose QuietComfort 15 noise-cancellation headphones and an innovative yet intuitive touch screen interface.
- Suites : Revel in KrisWorld, Singapore Airline's state-of-the-art inflight entertainment system. An exhaustive range of entertainment options, including audio and video-on-demand, and Bose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones leaves you spoilt for choice, all on your very own 23-inch wide LCD screen.
Singapore Airlines Food and Beverage
- Economy Class : Food is included, and on long haul flights, a delightful range of delectable snacks is available in between meals. Passengers with specific dietary requirements may request for special meals in advance.
- Business Class : Passenger can select their gourmet main course from a premium selection of dishes at least 24 hours before departure with the Book the Cook Service. Passengers with specific dietary requirements may request for special meals in advance. Hanakoireki, a special food service in a traditional Japanese style; is available in Business Class on selected flights between Singapore and Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka, and between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
- Suites and First : Passenger can select their gourmet main course from a premium selection of dishes at least 24 hours before departure with the Book the Cook Service. Passengers with specific dietary requirements may request for special meals in advance. Premium foods are offered with different special service depend on the route; passenger of the flights in between Singapore and China can try 名家珍馔 (Míng Jiā Zhēn Zhuàn); an elegant and complete Chinese meal for lunch and dinner, the traditional Kyo-Kaiseki service available on all Japan flights, and Shahi Thali service is available on selected Singapore Airlines flights between Singapore and India including Mumbai and New Delhi. Selection of finest wines are available. Suites and First Class customers travelling on Singapore Airlines will be greeted with Dom Perigon Vintage 2004 as a welcome drink.
Singapore Airlines Check In
- The Singapore Airlines Check-In counter in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport opens 3 (three) hours and closes 40 minutes before departure.
- Passengers departing from Changi Airport Singapore may check-in with their baggage between 48 hours and 40 minutes before departure.
- Internet and mobile check in are available 48 to 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- For passengers who returning within 48 hours of their onward flight on certain routes, Singapore Airlines offers Return Check-In service. Guests can check-in for both of their onward and return flight together. If the guests are carrying baggage, it will be checked-in on the first flight.
- Changi International Airport Singapore Departure : Terminal 2 and 3.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure : Terminal 2D
Singapore Airlines Fare Rules
- One passenger may make reservations for up to 7 passengers.
- Infants (under 2 years at the time of travel) and children (2 to below 12 years at the time of travel) must travel with an accompanying adult.
- Fares may not include all airport and passenger taxes which must be paid by each passenger.
Singapore Airlines Change and Refund
- Refund is available for an unused ticket if you purchased a refundable fare ticket. Promo tickets are non refundable.
- A cancellation fee and/or refund admin fee may be levied in certain cases. The refund amount will be credited to the credit card used to purchase the ticket. There are also restrictions on the last date that you can seek a refund for your ticket.