Saudi Arabian Airlines Popular Flight Routes
included: 25 kg
||Entertainment on board
||Food served on board
Full service airline (International routes).
Find all Saudi Arabian Airlines flights on all routes, get the cheapest fares in Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Asia and Europe when booking your Saudi Arabian Airlines plane tickets, cheap, on NusaTrip.com.
Saudi Arabian Airlines, operating as Saudia is the flag carrier airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. Today Saudi Arabian Airlines owns more than one hundred and thirty aircrafts, operating domestic and international scheduled flights to over 90 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Domestic and international charter flights are operated, mostly during Ramadan and the Hajj season.
Date Established : 1945
Hubs : Dammam-King Fahd International Airport, Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport, Medina-Prince Mohammad Airport and Riyadh-King Khalid International Airport
Saudia Class Available
- First Class : Shortly after take-off, cardamom-flavored Arabic coffee and succulent dates are offered to all First Class passengers, a sign of welcome. First Class seats provide you with a generous space for your comfort. In addition, the seats recline to up to 180 degree, fully electronic control, foot rest, and an adjustable headrest, you will be able to secure a comfortable position during your trip. All seats are equipped with special monitors that may reach up to 23" in some aircrafts. On long-haul flights, amenity kit and sleeping suits are given to First Class passengers so they can change and be totally relaxed and comfortable.
- Business Class : As in First Class, a warm welcome is provided through cardamom-flavored Arabic coffee and dates, as well as a selection of the freshest fruit juices. All seats are equipped with special monitors that may reach up to 15 inches in some aircrafts. A remote control will provide you with complete flexibility for your personal entertainment during the trip. Headrests are equipped with adjustable padded wings for maximum comfort while the seats themselves are ergonomically-designed to provide stable lumbar support that is critical especially on long-haul flights.
- Guest Class : Saudi Arabian Airlines' Guest Class seats are among the most comfortable and spacious in the air today, with seat pitches of 34 inches, headrests have padded wings that can be adjusted for maximum comfort. All seats are equipped with special monitors that may reach up to 9 inches in some aircrafts. A remote control will provide you with complete flexibility for your personal entertainment during the trip.
Saudia Baggage Allowance
- Cabin :
- First and Business Class are allowed to bring one Hand/Pull bag or garment bag with total dimension not to exceed 56 X 45 X 25 (126 cm) with maximum weigh 9 kg. Plus one Briefcase with total dimension not to exceed 45 X 20 X 35 (100 cm);
- Guest Class passengers are allowed to bring one Hand/Pull bag with total dimension not to exceed 56 X 45 X 25 (126 cm) with maximum weigh 7 kg.
- A fully collapsible baby trolley carriage or seat which could be stowed in the cabin or in the lower cargo compartments.
- Checked-In (Free Baggage Policy) :
- Guest Class passengers are entitled to carry one piece of luggage weighing 25 kg maximum.
- First Class & Business Class passengers are entitled to carry two pieces of luggage, each weighing 25 kg maximum.
- If the number of pieces of luggage exceeds the weight limit, the passenger will be requested to pay a fee of SAR100 for each piece over the limit.
- Free baggage allowance for infant is 10 kg.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines accept Sporting equipment and musical instruments as checked baggage if it is properly packed or inserted in special bags and its weight shall be counted as a part of free checked baggage allowance.
Saudia In-Flight Entertainment
All seats are equipped with personal video screens controlled through fully integrated handsets or by touch. This interactive system offers video-on-demand with 24 channels on some aircrafts, and may reach up to 40 channels on others. The video channels cover religious programs, Arabic and international movies, pop videos, documentaries and children’s programs, all carefully selected to provide wholesome family entertainment.
There are also recitations from the Holy Quran. Audio-on-demand with over 12 channels, a jukebox with 50 audio CD’s available for First and Business Class passengers, many video games to chose from, an air show that tracks the flight’s progress and landscape cameras that give real-time views outside the aircraft during take-offs and landings.
Saudia Food and Beverage
- First Class : Meals are served on fine china with a choice of multinational dishes including Arabic, Western, a dish from the destination country and a vegetarian option. There are six hors d'oeuvres including two hot choices and caviar. A traditional soup is also offered with multiple choices of entrees with accompaniments to suit. As a fitting finale, there is a choice of hot dessert or ice cream, and of course tea and coffee, including espresso and cappuccino. And for First Class passengers who want to follow their own schedule, the Al-Faris Executive Meal is served whenever they are ready to have their meal.
- Business Class : International cuisine is as diverse as the airline’s destinations. It features Arabic, Western, a dish from the destination country and vegetarian choices. Three choices of hors d'oeuvres and traditional soup are also offered. Likewise, hot dessert or ice cream and tea and coffee, including espresso and cappuccino, are made available, along with white sugar, brown sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Guest Class : Arabic, Western, a dish from the destination country and vegetarian make up the choices of cuisine offered to Guest Class passengers. A set of hors d'oeuvres and salad with dressing, with a choice of three entrees are provided with suitable accompaniments. And finally, a selection of dessert, either ice cream or more traditional desserts plus tea or coffee, including espresso and cappuccino.
Saudia Check In
- The time required for the passengers to attend at the airport to end their travel procedures is before (two hours) ahead of the scheduled departure of international flights and before (an hour and a half) ahead of the scheduled domestic flights.
- Check-in counters shall be closed for check-in not later than one hours for international flights and 45 minutes for domestic flights before the scheduled time of departure. Departure gates will be closed 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time for flight.
- Web check in is available started at any time between (24) hours to 3 hours prior to flight departure.
- Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta Departure : Terminal 2D
- Changi International Airport Singapore Departure : Terminal 3
Saudia Fare Rules
- Electronic international tickets will only be reissued or renewed within 12 months of the original issue date.
- Children, who have reached their 5th but not 12th birthday; traveling alone or are not accompanied by a passenger aged over 16th years; are considered as unaccompanied minors.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines does not serve or permit passengers to carry or drink alcoholic beverages on its flights.
Saudia Change and Refund
- Saudia imposes charges against tickets submitted voluntarily by passengers for reissue or refund.
- Change is available, but the number of how many changes you can make is limited.
- Refund can't be made online. Call NusaTrip if you want to refund your ticket.